Practice organizing your writing. Before starting your written response allow 2-5 minutes to make an outline of your essay. Do not worry that the time is running, a good outline will save you lots of troubles and time while writing. The essay outline should include the major ideas for the paragraphs in 2-3 main phrases per paragraph, as well as some examples and supporting details. Do not write complete sentences, but some words and phrases that may help you follow that outline and add additional information to develop a well-organized and coherent essay.
Our top quality writing as well as top class customer care built a reputation of a reliable and trustworthy company. Our guarantees go along with solid actions in order to provide services above any competition. Those our customers who addressed us for help once have become constant clients who enjoy our special discounts and high quality help. What else brings our clients back? It is a guarantee of total privacy and confidentiality. With us, you are secure and protected as no personal data is maintained by the system. Buy research papers at and enjoy a pleasant, fruitful cooperation with real professionals!
Question: TMA 02 Part 1 Piaget and Vygotsky table to complete [Word count 508]
Provide as much information in your answers as possible, without exceeding the overall limit of 500 words.
• What was the theorist’s main interest in child development? Include a reference to the study materials in your answer to this question.
• Outline the key points of the theory.
• What are the main similarities of the two perspectives? Include some references to the study materials in your answer to this question
• What are the main differences between the two perspectives? Include some references to the study materials in your answer to this question
• What are some of the challenges and criticisms of the theories of Piaget and Vygotsky?
TMA 02 Part 2 The influence of Piaget and Vygotsky on my practice:
How do the theories of Piaget and Vygotsky influence your everyday practice in working with young children? [Word count 1200]
TMA 02 Part 3 Outline the main challenges when preparing TMA 2 and state what skills you feel you need to work on as you move towards TMA3? [Word count 300]
TMA 02: Checklist for Part 3
E100 The early years: developing practice Mark 70% [OU Marking Scheme]